6.09.2007

Performances: #52 - 50.

52. ABIGAIL BRESLIN (Little Miss Sunshine)

Awwww. Breslin is absolutely adorable as little Olive Hoover with big dreams of winning the Little Miss Sunshine beauty pageant. Breslin is surprisingly good, with warm emotions and an extremely likeable feel to her. Was definitely better than J.Hud at the Oscars.

Clip from 'LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE': Am I pretty?


51. JACK LEMMON (The Apartment)

Lemmon is C.C. Baxter, an average citizen like you or me, stuck in a dillema. Lemmon does just enough where he is believable as the "everyman" but doesn't let things get out of hand. Not to mention he has perfect comedic pace and timing.


50. SERGI L
ÓPEZ (Pan's Labyrinth)

The exact opposite of Abby and Jack, Lopez is malicious and crude as the evil Captain Vidal. He is extremely merciless and extremely evil- definitely the villian of the year. (And robbed of the coveted Oscar nom.)





Just want anyone to know, (if anyone's out there....) that I won't post for the next 7 days, because I'll be in Indianapolis on a trip. I'll be back on Sunday the 17th, and my Top 100 performances list will continue!

-Movie Geek.


No comments: